South Shore Eye Care — Office Update
South Shore Eye Care is pleased to announce that we are currently scheduling routine eye exams, follow-up care, and pre- and post- surgery exams in both our Wantagh and Massapequa offices. Patients also have the option of utilizing Telemedicine by calling us at 516-785-3900. South Shore Eye Care continues to help our patients and community by providing world-class eye care in a safe and clean environment.
OFFICE HOURS AS WELL AS EXPANDED EVENING AND WEEKEND HOURS
MONDAY and FRIDAY 8:00am – 4:30pm
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY 8:00am – 6:30pm
SATURDAY 8:00am – 11:45am
If you are a New Patient kindly click on the link below, print and fill out all forms prior to your visit. Please hand completed forms to our front desk at the time of your appointment.
STATE AND COUNTY GUIDELINES NOW PERMIT US TO PERFORM ELECTIVE SURGERIES SUCH AS LASER CATARACT SURGERY USING CURRENT CDC SAFETY MEASURES.
COVID-19 SOUTH SHORE EYE CARE OFFICE PROTOCOLS:
* Regardless of vaccination status ALL patients are required to wear a mask while in the office
* All Doctors and staff will be wearing masks and appropriate protective gear.
* Hand sanitizers are available throughout the office.
* You may be asked to wait outside or in your car until your doctor is ready
* To minimize your time in the office, please complete all paperwork online prior to your visit.
Our top priority at South Shore Eye Care is protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. We continue to get guidance regarding COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO). We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we adjust to this new normal.
Be Safe, be well and be kind – we will get through this together
Dr’s. Stein, Benjamin, Flicker, Lane, Shih, Raparia, Siriamonthep and the staff of South Shore Eye Care