The doctors of South Shore Eye Care have helped thousands of people enjoy better vision. Whether you have a problem with your eyes, you want a check-up, or you want to eliminate your need for glasses or contact lenses, you know you can turn to us for help. Leading the way with new medications and surgical procedures, the physicians of South Shore Eye Care can diagnose and treat a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Advances in technology have impacted all aspects of vision care. Surgical procedures that once required a hospital stay and lengthy recovery are now performed by our doctors on an outpatient basis, with most patients returning to their normal activities within hours.
We continually invest in the most state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment. And our doctors go through rigorous, ongoing training to ensure that we’re doing everything we can to improve our patients’ vision and quality of life. We’re committed to providing the most advanced care available.
At South Shore Eye Care in Wantagh and Massapequa, NY, the staff focuses on two important aspects of anti aging: vision and appearance. See why our patients leave seeing and looking better.
South Shore Eye Care is pleased to announce that we are currently scheduling routine eye exams, follow-up care, and pre- and post- surgery exams in both our Wantagh and Massapequa offices. Patients also have the option of utilizing Telemedicine by calling us at 516-785-3900. South Shore Eye Care continues to help our patients and community by providing world-class eye care in a safe and clean environment.
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:45pm
Saturday 8:00am – 11:45am
COVID-19 SOUTH SHORE EYE CARE OFFICE PROTOCOLS:
* All Doctors and staff will be wearing masks and appropriate protective gear.
* Patients are required to wear a mask while in the office.
* Hand sanitizers are available throughout the office.
* We will be limiting the number of patients in the office and waiting area.
(You may be asked to wait outside or in your car until your doctor is ready)
* Unless required for caregiving, all patient companions should wait outside the facility.
* A deep cleaning in all exam rooms will be performed after every patient exam
* Protective shields have been installed on our equipment to provide a barrier while examining your eyes
* During your eye exam, keep conversation to a minimum; your doctor will discuss all of the findings at the end of the exam.
* To minimize your time in the office, please complete all paperwork online prior to your visit.
Our top priority at South Shore Eye Care is protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. We continue to get guidance regarding COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO). We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we adjust to this new normal.
Be Safe, be well and be kind – we will get through this together
Drs. Stein, Benjamin, Flicker, Lane, Shih, Diaz, and the staff of South Shore Eye Care